Sophistication Born From Experience
Since its inception, Barbara Leach Law has been providing competent legal representation in Central Florida with an emphasis on personal attention.
After successfully launching her career with a large national law firm, attorney Barbara Leach sought a closer connection to her community and greater interaction with clients. Barbara grew up in Central Florida, is a graduate of both Valencia College and Rollins College, and was committed to returning to the area after law school. Recognizing the need for attentive attorneys providing valuable legal services that are fiscally realistic for individuals and small businesses in a challenging economy, Barbara took the leap to establish her own firm in 2011. Since then, the firm has continuously grown, and Barbara finds herself right where she hoped to be, face-to-face with her clients and active in the Central Florida professional community.
Barbara Leach Law offers individuals and small businesses
- Full-service law firm focused on bankruptcy, employment, family, litigation and foreclosure defense
- National law firm experience
- Cost-effective representation
- Personal attention for each unique client
- Sound advice and diligent representation by a dedicated attorney and skilled support staff
- All work performed with the highest level of care and attention to detail
Learn more about Barbara Leach Law's Areas of Focus.
Schedule your consultation with Barbara Leach Law. Call us at (407) 672-1252 or complete the form below.